These Terms and Conditions are between Ocean Media Group Ltd (“Ocean Media”) and the person who completes the relevant booking form (“You”) for the Ocean Media Event as described in the booking form (“Event”). Registered Office: Ocean Media Group Ltd, 3rd Floor, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GE. Registered No: 01680420 England. Awards entries
1. Women in Housing: Leaders 2020 is completely free to enter.
2. Applications must be submitted via the online entry portal here.
3. Applicants may save and return to their entries at any time up to the entry deadline.
4. Once an entry is submitted, applicants are unable to make changes to their entry.
5. All relevant information must be submitted via the online entry portal. Ocean Media is unable to accept any supporting information via any other means.
6. Applicants are required to upload a high-quality photo of the nominated individual alongside their submission for use within the Inside Housing supplement. These images do not constitute part of the submission and may be amended at any stage until the Tuesday 1 September 2020 by contacting email@example.com.
7. By uploading an image you consent to this being used in publicity materials.
8. The deadline for submitting an entry is midnight on Tuesday 1 September 2020. Ocean Media reserves the right to extend the entry deadline at any stage.
9. Organisations may submit one entry per individual. Should multiple entries be submitted for an individual within a category, the first submitted application will be selected for judging and all additional entries will be discarded.
10. In the case of a judge being unable to complete all or part of the judging process, reasonable effort will be made by Ocean Media to find a replacement judge.
11. Ocean Media reserves the right to remove or substitute judges at any stage of the judging process.
12. The final 20 will be selected based on results from the judging process.
13. Feedback will not be available for entrants who are not selected.
14. Ocean Media reserves the right to remove or add to Leaders list in exceptional circumstances.
15. These terms and conditions were published on 30 July 2020 and apply to all bookings placed from that date until these terms and conditions are superseded by a new version.